Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Vivian is One!

Our baby girl is one!! Vivian has brought such joy and happiness to us this past year. She is such a sweet and happy baby and I can't imagine my life without her.
We didn't have big plans for today other than just having some girl time at the house. Austin was in OKC and Nick had to work. I pretty much just played with her as much as I could and of course sang to her with my beautiful voice, lol. Both kids parties are on Saturday so we are looking forward to that.

I pray everyday that she will know Christ, understand His will for her life, be happy and safe. I know that she will grow into a beautiful woman. It won't be like this for long and I cherish every moment. We love you baby Vivian! XOXO



I really wanted to put her in her birthday tee today but I feared it would get stained before her party...I hate only getting once use out of it but she will look so cute in it on Saturday :) Plus, what female doesn't like a little leopard?



post signature

2 comments:

Team Hudkins said...

Happy Birthday Big Girl!!!! Glad you were born. :)

Tammy said...

I can't believe she is one. Time really does fly. She's adorable.