Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Spring Break Day 2

Day 2 and I am still a bloggin. Doing good so far. Just so you know, I am only blogging Spring Break stuff until Friday. We leave on Saturday for OKC and Dallas. :)I am guessing that tomorrow blog will be uneventful because I am exhausted from today!

This morning we went to the bowling alley with friends. Nick loves Tony's pizza and on the back of the box you can get a coupon for a free game. We spent a total of $2.99 and that was just for shoes. Pretty good deal. It is worth buying the pizza just to get the coupon!


Austin bowled a 92...that was with the help of bumpers of course. Whoever invented bumpers is a genius!




We then went to lunch at McDonald's. I know, eating out for lunch two days in a row is a real treat for us. Like I said, Spring Break is a great reason to do all kinds of things.
Vivian experienced bowling and McDonald's nuggets and fries for the first time on the same day. What a milestone to reach today. I gave her some fruits and veggies tonight after getting spoiled at lunch.

Austin and Ryan


Vivi and Brookelyn


Vivi and Owen...they helped feed each other and raced to see who could grab the food the fastest!


After naps Gabe and Gavin came over for a play date...I got a quick pic of Gavin and Austin wearing their rain boots! Took with my phone so the quality stinks!



Austin had a slumber party tonight with Ryan. Boys are so fun! There is a new family video that has free kids movies :) We rented 5 movies and gummie bears for a little over $2!



I also got 2 movies for me and Nick. I watched Precious this afternoon. Definitely a dark movie, with the F word mentioned a lot but as a social worker I appreciated the storyline. The boys watched much lighter movies like Batman and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. I always liked TMNT because there was a chick named April. So cool.





post signature

No comments: