Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Spring Break Day 3


So much for sleep! I was up till my usual bedtime...11-12ish. Vivian got up at 4am and the boys (Austin had a friend stay the night) were up at 5:15.

I just got my week 51 e-mail from babycenter on Monday saying to expect more fussiness and night awakening with Vivian. It said this is mainly due to separation anxiety. She has started clinging on to me more when I drop her off at the gym. I hope this phase doesn't last too long. Austin was always really good when it came to leaving him somewhere but no two kids are the same.

I thought about making some green eggs and ham for St. Patty's Day but opted for green chocolate chip pancakes instead. Looked gross but was pretty good. Reminded me of mint chocolate chip ice cream.

Told ya they looked weird


Ryan helping make breakfast

Austin making pancakes


Vivian had her own play date with her mommy's tampons. Why must every baby find and play with tampons? I have never seen a female look so happy with one of these in her hand or should I say mouth?



Nick and I went to dinner, Dave & Busters and a movie(She's Out of Your League) tonight. We hired a babysitter for the kids. Vivian goes to sleep around 7 but she took advantage of a sitter being here and stayed up late. Austin went to a friends to stay the night. I am thinking of skipping the gym in the morning so I can sleep in...I made a childcare reservation for 9...what was I thinking?

post signature

3 comments:

Devin said...

Ha! Nice tablecloth and green eggs:) I posted the same thing at about the same time. You kicked my butt with the green pancakes though, I hope my kids don't see that.

Natalie Hudkins said...

I hope you slept in!!! The tampon picture is hilarious. :)

Michelle Shults said...

What a fun breakfast! I felt like a bad mom because Miles didn't even wear green yesterday. Luckily he's too young to care. I have a tampon pic too. It really is a universal phenomenon!