Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Update on job searching

I thought I would update everyone on Nick's job search. He has a position with his current employer until June. He has had several interviews in the last month. He didn't get the one in OKC and we are still waiting to hear back from 3 interviews he had in Tulsa the past few weeks. Two of the interviews were internal recommendations from people we go to church with. Just one of the nice things about having such a loving church family. He has one more interview here in Tulsa lined up and one in Dallas. We have friends and family in Dallas so it would definitely be a place we would want to move. Pleas pray that Nick finds a job that he enjoys and doesn't travel all the time. I do hope that I am able to continue to stay home with the kids but if necessary I will return to work. I at least wanted to stay home until Vivian was one and I have been blessed to be able to do that. Thanks so much for your prayers. I will continue to keep you guys updated.

post signature

1 comment:

Jessica said...

i've been thinking about you guys and the job search. i'm glad that it sounds like there are options on the table...maybe one of the tulsa ones will work out and you won't even have to move!