Monday, March 15, 2010

Spring Break Day 1

I thought I would try...(emphasis on try) to blog everyday this week on our daily outings. Spring Break is always a pretty fun week around here. We try to fit in as much stuff as we possibly can in one week. Places usually have specials so I try to start planning my week ahead of time. Today we just went to the gym, Chick-fil-a and to our neighbors house who has a new playground set. So glad they got a new playground for us to use :)


Austin at Gabe's house








I usually don't go to restaurants with just me and the kids but I thought I would handle Chick-fil-a and they did just great. Vivian had her first experience in a play area. We had the entire place to ourselves since we got there early.

This didn't turn out all that clear, but I just love this pic. Her first time sliding with brother.



Having some lunch



About a year in a half ago he got scared and couldn't figure out how to get out of this play area. I was pregnant, wearing a jean skirt so I had my friends daughter push him down the slide. I think he was terrified of her forever! Now he is all big and doing it on his own.

Cheesin it






post signature

2 comments:

Team Hudkins said...

I love the picture of both of them in the slide!!! Can't wait to see what the rest of the week holds for you! Thanks for the birthday call and card- we need to catch up. :)

Jessica said...

are you planning on going to the zoo this week? my sister-in-law said they have all kinds of extra activities (bouncy things, rock wall, etc.) for just $5 extra...and once you pay you can do those things all week.