Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Austin's party




Here it is 4 days later and I am just now getting to sit down and blog about the kids birthday parties. It was a busy day needless to say but I definitely enjoyed seeing the kids enjoy their day. I have to admit I don't think I will ever schedule their parties on the same day again unless it is one big party. Way too much work for the mama. :) Here are some pics from Austin's party. We had it at a Party place in Broken Arrow. It was smaller than most party places so it wasn't chaotic and too noisy. We had the place to ourselves and they were super clean. :)





I swear he had a good time at his party



Party favors...this is as crafty as I get

Papa and Uncle Matt being silly


Nick cut and served the cake...I was pretty shocked when he started doing this


Friends and Fam














post signature

No comments: