Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Austin is 4!


I can't believe my baby is four today. He is getting so tall and big. He went from a 24 month to a 4T so fast....barely wore a 3T. We made batman brownies for his school party tomorrow and then he has a Batman party this weekend with friends and family.


He is such a fun loving little boy. And a mamas boy and I love every bit of it. He is all boy for sure. Loves all the super hero stuff and is obsessed with the word fart! A few weeks ago he was finally confident enough to start saying the prayer with our meals. We were so happy. He has been saying he can't do it and finally one day he just did it. So cute and such a great memory to remember.

The above collage I cannot take credit for...our friend did it using Picasa. Austin is so darn photogenic, doesn't get it from me.

Happy Birthday Austin! We love you!


post signature

No comments: