Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Santa came, twice!

Santa came to Nana's house


Vivian checking out her stroller/walker and baby doll with dad.


Nick with his stocking stuffers...good bathroom reading! Yes, I just typed that.



What a big bow for such a little girl. Nick's aunt makes these!


This means my biking must get serious.


He loved this Batman hoody almost as much as his cool toys



My Aunt Linda picked this dress out for Vivian from Bob....so pretty


She was just a little over stimulated after her first Christmas!



Santa came to our house too! We had to leave the kitchen in Tulsa because we didn't have room with all our stuff we had to pack!



You may or may not have received this card. I got a few that were returned for some kind of error I made! Just in case you didn't receive it...here ya go!


Wishing your family a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!!




post signature

1 comment:

Natalie Hudkins said...

By the way, I LOVED that card!!!
That kitchen is amazing. Looks like you all had a great Christmas- so happy for you. :)