Saturday, December 5, 2009

Our Thanksgiving Weekend

I know I suck since I am just now posting about our Thanksgiving.....better late than never! We spent Thanksgiving in OKC with my family and then we hung out on Black Friday with Nick's family. This was the first year I didn't go shopping on Black Friday and I actually enjoyed it! I did end up spending $300 on a new motor for Nick's window on his Jeep...that was all the shopping I did on that day. Maybe I will stick with my tradition next year. I get together with my friend, Karyn, that I grew up in the church with, every Black Friday for breakfast. This year we got together with all the kids and just had donuts at her moms. It was so nice...not quite like our old vacations to South Carolina in our bikinis with out a care in the world but it was still nice :)

I am so thankful for so many people in my life. Love you all!
The food...nuf said




Vivian in her turkey dress



The boys



The girls


Karl torching the ham...yeah it was good




Vivian



My cousin Karissa and Vivi



Austin and Aiden


Karyn, Dom, Austin and Me




post signature

No comments: