Monday, December 7, 2009

Broken Arrow Parade

\Watch me grow float....


This past Saturday we went to the Broken Arrow parade for the first time. Austin's pre-school made a float and the 3's and 4's class road on the float. Last year they one first place so we are hoping they win again!!

It was butt cold!!! I said if it was lower than 30 degrees that we would not be going. It was 34 so we bundled ourselves up and went. Nick was out of town for our church men's retreat so both grandmas came up to walk in the parade with us. I hired Vivian's first babysitter and she stayed nice and cozy at home. I have never been in a parade...it was quite fun. Please don't use these pictures for blackmail...they aren't the greatest of me.

Sitting on his teachers lap...teachers pet



Not sure he could feel his legs


The grandmas and me


Yeah, we got our Miss America wave down.


Me and mom





post signature

4 comments:

Jessica said...

how fun! i love little community events like that!

Natalie Hudkins said...

Butt cold, ha ha ha! You make me laugh. So glad you got to go and enjoy the brisk winter air.

Devin said...

I'm so mad we had to miss it. I don't think I could have handled all three kids by myself in 30 degree weather. That may have been enough to send me over the edge. Maybe next year!

Meagan said...

I have that same leopard headband thingy! Yeah, I wanted to take the kids too...Then Brandon reminded me how cold it was...