Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas Eve disaster turned delightful

So we decided to head to OKC the morning of Christmas Eve to "beat" the bad weather. Instead we got stuck in the blizzard for 4 1/2 hours going to OKC. It was definitely a stressful situation considering I had my two babies in the car. Not that I would have been much calmer had they not been with us but having children changes everything when you are mom. I managed to get a few pictures from inside the car while I was freaking out with my seat warmer on! :)

This face cracks me up! He slept for about 2 hours and then watched a movie the rest of the time.







And Nick Price is now my super hero for getting us to OKC safe and sound. Speaking of sounds...there were lots of crazy sounds in the car on the way there. Nick calling everyone an idiot, me crying, snoring, you name it!



We celebrated that night with Nick's dad and grandma. Papa got Austin this cool chair that I am super excited about but need to find the perfect spot for it in my house.



I forgot to mention the chair swivels...I can see it now, Austin spinning Vivian round and round


I made us some hot wassail




Yeah, we threw this milk out after he went to bed.


Feeding the reindeer...we forgot to pick up the food so it looked like they came...oops


We love to play games! We stayed up late every night we were there. This is Nick's brother Kevin and his girlfriend Stevie.



I really need to learn how to do collages with so many pictures to post...Devin can you help with that?















post signature

1 comment:

Devin said...

I use picasa for the picture collages. It's super easy!