Saturday, December 5, 2009

Christmas 09

We got our Christmas cards out earlier this week! Woo hoo. It feels so good to get them mailed and on their way. Sharon at http://redbuddesigns.blogspot.com/ has designed our card the past two years. She does all kinds of cards, blog designs and invitations. Check her out!

We took the kids to Bass Pro tonight with both grandma's to see Santa. Little did we know, they are taking appointments now. They gave us an appointment time that was 1 1/2 hours away. I sat there with Vivian at the front of the line with a poor, pathetic look on my face until the guy asked me what our appt time was. I looked at him with puppy dog eyes and told him, "8:30". He said, "go ahead but please don't tell anyone". He he...this smallest act of kindness made my night! The color of the picture isn't that great after I scanned it in. Austin made it clear to Santa that he wants a black mustang and he was good!

Be looking for pictures from our ugly sweater Christmas party that we are going to next week!!







post signature

1 comment:

Kayla said...

Such a cute xmas card!!! We have never done xmas cards. Maybe one day!