Friday, June 26, 2009

Vvian is 3 months

Vivian had her 3 month pictures taken yesterday. Children's pictures always stress me out but it ended up being a pleasant experience. I was by myself so it was definitely hard deciding which poses to get. Here are a few off the CD I purchased. She is growing so fast! I want to cherish every baby moment because I think she is our last!

So sweet!



I think purple is her color



She is a bow girl



So innocent, but not for long



She always has her arms like this, especially when she is sleeping



I had no intention of getting in the photo but it turned out pretty good!



post signature

6 comments:

Jess from TX said...

These are so awesome, my fav is the one with her arms behind her head, where she has her dress and bow on....so adorable. They all turned out so well, purple and pink are her colors. She is smiling so much now, it is crazy...love you all- Jess from TX

MOM said...

I think they are all precious. A sweet little angel.

Jessica said...

How cute! In the 3rd picture she looks exactly like you...so sweet.

Lopez Family said...

She is beautiful! Love all the pics especially the one of you all together.

Tammy said...

So sweet.

Melissa Taylor said...

SO SO SO cute!