Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Girls Night Out

So our Bunko group decided we were all in need of a good Girls Night Out (although I just had one a few weekends ago). We went to the new Charlestons that just opened up...yum! One member of our group just had a baby and another is due in a few weeks. Plus we try to celebrate everyone's birthday and we had 3 this month. Happy birthday to Shannon, Monica and Shelley! We always have such a good time chatting just a little bit about everything we can think of. I managed to catch a few pictures of some of us...yes I am the dork that brings my camera most places! I look so tired in this picture but who cares.... both my kids got me up last night :)


Me and Meagan

Monica and Candice




post signature

2 comments:

Jessica said...

girl nights out are always so refreshing!

Natalie Hudkins said...

I want to have another GNO with you! That looks like fun- so happy you have such great friendships.