Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Playdate

A few of my church friends got together yesterday for a play date at Ashley's house. I absolutely love her neighborhood! I call it Wisteria Lane from Desperate Housewives. All the lawns are perfectly manicured and when you drive into the neighborhood it feels like you are on a movie set. I guess we could be the Desperate Housewives...nah. Anyways here are some pictures from yesterday. We had 4 toddler boys and 3 newborns. Only 1 newborn was forgotten about outside on the deck in "his" car seat. That is the only clue I will give you as to who it was:) I don't want to embarrass his mommy.

The boys eating lunch


Vivian and her new friend



post signature

1 comment:

Sarah and Brad said...

Vivian is getting sooo big...and still just as beautiful!! I loved the Toddler Night Out post...so cute! Austin's quite the ladies' man...ha!!