Friday, June 5, 2009

Flashback Friday...Best Buds

I haven't done a Flashback Friday in a few weeks so here goes...

Jess and Jay are my good friends. I used to work with Jess as a social worker in Texas. She had Jefferson a day before I had Austin. We have shared every memory as mothers together. Not everyone wants to hear about your kid saying mama, rolling over, or going pee pee on the potty. The kids only get to play a few times a year but they are best buds. Here are a few pictures looking back at how they have changed.

May 2006...2 months old



April 2007



July 2008



May 2009





post signature

5 comments:

Jess from Texas said...

Awww our little babies are growing up too fast. Just think, in a few years you can do Flashback Friday with Viv & Jackson. Or on their wedding video, lol. I want you to come visit soon, we miss you guys already. Love you- Jess
I feel so honored to make the blog!

MOM said...

Adorable - I think you, me and the kids need to go see Jess.

Jessica said...

It is so fun to have a friend with kids the same age so you can see them grow up together. I just wish all of us girls from college lived closer so our kids could be friends!

Melinda said...

They are so stinkin' cute it ridiculous : )

Jess from Texas said...

I think Alice has the right idea!