Saturday, June 6, 2009

They're two, they're four, they're six, they're eight!

We went to see Thomas the Train Live today. Austin has been talking about going all week so I was glad today finally came. We went with some friends from church and pre-school. They were all festive and decked out in their Thomas gear. Austin would get a little upset if Thomas had to leave the stage for a few minutes but he lived. Of coarse we had to buy the $15 spinning toy that will probably be broken tomorrow! I highly reccomend the show. We bought the cheap seats and they were really good seats!




Before the show...Austin & Luke



Ashley and Luke



All the kids



Me and Austin...I left my Thomas shirt at home


Thomas and Percy


Thomas & Friends








post signature

1 comment:

Natalie Hudkins said...

Ha, ha, I knew what your post would be about when I saw the title! That looks like a lot of fun! David loves the trains but the PBS show scares the snot out of him!