Saturday, June 13, 2009

Girls Night Out

Last night I got together with 5 girls I went to Oklahoma Christian with....Jess, Natalie, Erin, Keitha and Anastasia. We try to get together about once a year but with kiddos and living in different states it is hard. Last night we all met in Tulsa at the spa. We purchased the "couples package" because it was the best deal so I hope the staff didn't think we were really couples! We then headed to dinner at Los Cabos for some food and music and then back to the hotel for some good chatting. This morning we got to sleep in (this was almost my favorite part), had a late breakfast and then headed for some good ole shopping, which we do best. It has been 10 years since we met our freshmen year at OC. They were are all the same fun loving girls I fell in love with. I can't wait till next year. Thanks for a fun weekend girls.




Keitha, Erin and me


Erin and Jess


Jessica, Anastasia and Natalie...Natalie and I were roomies my sophomore year


Me and Erin...roomies our junior year


Anastasia and Keitha



post signature

1 comment:

Natalie Hudkins said...

I agree that everyone was pretty much the same- fun! It was great to see you; I know we can get together soon.