Sunday, June 21, 2009

Father's Day

God has truly blessed me with an awesome husband! He loves us so much and he amazes me every day by the life he lives. Austin and Vivian are lucky to have him as their daddy because Nick strives to be like his Heavenly father. He sets a Holy example for their innocent eyes and has a great heart. Plus, he is good looking, fun, goofy and a smarty pants! Okay, I will stop there but seriously I love him a ton! (he hardly ever reads our blog...I know it's sad that I have to remind him to take a look at it from time to time)!
Here are a few pictures from today....

Before church...isn't he hot?



I made the boys breakfast in bed. I thought the plate was perfect for Father's Day



Cheesin it up here



Just waking up...I thought he would be up to help but he was snoozing. He wasn't so happy to be woken up.



He did help with the dishes though!



Some sprinkler fun



post signature

1 comment:

Jessica said...

That picture of Nick and the kids is adorable!