Friday, January 2, 2009

Baby bedding


As some of you know, I have had the hardest time picking out baby bedding for baby girl to be. I am not sure why I had such a hard time deciding except that there were several that I liked. Oh and of coarse Nick wanted whatever was cheapest!
In all decisions of my life I seem to make the simplest of decisions turn into what seems like huge life decisions. Today I finally ordered her bedding! I was so relieved after finally making my big girl decision....only after asking everyone elses opinion :) Anyways, here is a picture of what her room will resemble.

6 comments:

Melinda said...

That is sooooo cute. Little girls always get the cute stuff.

Sarah and Brad said...

Super cute! Good decision!!

Tammy said...

ADORABLE. I love it. You did very good. I can relate the making decision thing. This fuels my baby fever.

Jessica said...

i love it! the rug alone is adorable. i want a girl.

Heather said...

I like it, very pretty!!

Anonymous said...

oooh! lovely post!! Spacify offers designer baby bedding to decorate your kids room.