Thursday, January 8, 2009

Snot Your Average Wipe....Boogie Wipes

As most of you know, I am sucker when it comes to cool products for Austin that AREN'T a necessity. I found Boogie Wipes on a friends blog and just had to have them. You can buy them at Wal-Mart, Babies R Us or Toys R Us in Oklahoma. I favor the grape scent over the fresh scent. Austin even loves using them and has to smell them every time he uses one. If you go to their site you can get a $1 off coupon. Here are some cool facts about the wipes....I know I sound like a sales ad but the majority of my blog readers are parents....

Made with Natural Saline
Hypoallergenic
Alcohol Free
Moisturize with Vitamin E, Aloe and Chamomile
Lightly Scented
Gentle Enough for All Ages
Phthalate & Paraben Free

3 comments:

Sarah and Brad said...

Oh gosh...there's nothing better than a good boogie-fetching product, in my opinion. Kate's nose is always having a boogie party....and can't stand when I try to kick 'em all out!! Brad makes fun of me saying that my sole mission is to rid Kate's nose of all boogies...as if that's the only thing I do around here...ya right!!

Hope y'all are having a good week!!!

Meagan said...

I'll have to get some of these. Brady loves wiping his nose and I'm sure he will love these!

Shannon "Coupon Princess" said...

Thanks for sharing, looks like a fun product!