Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Daddy using the fry daddy....outside

So Nick loves to fry french fries in his fry daddy but lately I can't stand the smell of the grease in the house! I prefer mine baked but he won't go for that.
I walked into the kitchen Sunday after church and Nick was standing there with his coat on. I asked him why he had his coat on and he told me he was cooking fries on the back patio. I thought it was the funniest thing to see him out there in 20 degree weather cooking fries. At least I didn't have to smell them! :) Thanks for cooking them outside, Nick.




2 comments:

Lopez Family said...

Nick is such a good guy! That's very nice of him. When I was pregnant I would sometimes make Michael eat outside when I couldn't stand the smell!

Anonymous said...

this pic cracks me up