Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Home Alone

Well, Nick just left to pick up our dog Ginger at the vet.....$197 later and my brother just took Austin to OKC for 3 days! I am all alone in my house and not sure what to do. After being gone for Christmas and having company I really need to clean and put up all the Christmas decorations. Nick and I hope to go and register for baby girl...we are getting closer to narrowing down her name and purchase a new camera with our Christmas $ we got. We will probably do a date night tonight or tomorrow night. I have a pre-natal massage and facial booked for Friday afternoon and then Nick heads to OKC to the Thunder game with some OC college roommates and pick up Austin which means.....Friday night I have the house to myself!!! I thought about calling up the girls to plan a girls night out BUT I think I will just sit at home after my day at the spa and veg out. Sounds like fun huh? So needless to say, don't call me Friday night because I will be enjoying some time alone.

3 comments:

The McDowells said...

I am jealous! Enjoy your time alone, I don't what I would do if I had the house to myself, that hasn't happened in like 4 years!

Melinda said...

Oh man, that sounds heavenly. Hope you enjoy it!

Sarah and Brad said...

Sounds great, April!! I wouldn't know what to do with myself!! Enjoy your Friday evening and Happy New Year!