Monday, January 12, 2009

April and Nick Needs.....

This is a fun activity my friend Kayla did on her blog. I thought it would be fun to adapt for my blog. What you do is type [your name] needs (i.e. April needs) and do a Google search, then type in the top 10 phrases. Here's mine:

1. April needs a pancreas transplant.....this is scary!

2. April needs our help. This is true. I could use a personal assistant, cook, maid, and trainer.

3. April needs to stay....all I got out this one was maybe that I needed to stay at a really nice resort and get pampered?

4. April needs to be kissed....doesn't say by whom but one from Nick and Austin is always nice.

5. April needs your vote...hmmm not sure on this one.

6. April needs to be IP banned.....what????

7. April needs 1 million dollars.....all I can say is heck yeah!

8. April needs to bounce

9. A few days in the big barn is all April needs in order to start to feel like she belongs with the older cows....this is not my fav!

10. April needs Jen....my best friend is Jenn

Nick Needs:

1. Nick needs meds
2. Nick needs a poo
3. Nick needs to learn alternatives to insulting others
4. Nick needs a modern makeover
5. Nick needs help
6. Nick needs linkedin
7. Nick needs your support
8. Nick needs a girlfriend....any suggestions?
9. Nick needs a reminder
10. Nick needs to shave his 'stache.

3 comments:

Devin said...

Out of curiosity,I did this, my results were not so good. I think it included ridalin, a wheelchair-accessible van, and more brains. I also didn't come across one Devin that was a girl:)

Jessica said...

Those are funny...I'll have to try it out.

Anonymous said...

I was doing the "April needs" thing and your blog entry came up as my 7th "April needs".