Tuesday, October 6, 2009

"After" school pictures

Austin's pre-school had Fall pictures yesterday and this Thursday. They are doing them different this year. The photographer is focusing more on shooting the kids while they are playing. They are also doing individual and class pictures. I wasn't sure how it went yesterday so when he got home I took a few myself. These are probably the best I have ever taken of him. He was all about posing! We have family pictures scheduled this Friday so I am sure he will be tired of saying, "cheese" 100 times!












post signature

2 comments:

Jessica said...

those are some great pictures of him...i can't even get camden to look at the camera.

Newberry said...

I was going to say the same thing as Jessica. I'm impressed with how well he is looking at the camera and smiling. Very cute little boy and great pictures!