Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Fair Fun

So we went to the fair like over 2 weeks ago. I took a few pictures with my phone and forgot about them. We LOVE going to the fair. I think Austin is going to take after us too. He was all about the rides, food and games this year which only means one thing...we better take more money next year!

Vivian's first trip to the fair...she didn't do much but was content in her stroller. I fed her at one of those booths where this guy was selling chairs made out of milk jugs. Poor guy didn't have a customer the entire time I fed her!



Driving a car...you can't see the girl next to him but she rode this ride over and over again with him. Lets just say she wasn't the cutest 3 year old at the fair.



I felt like a giant on this ride



He rode the sky line with me! Yeah he had identity problems...batman from the neck up and superman from the neck down!


Yeah we are goobers.



post signature

1 comment:

Jessica said...

i love the fair...i was so sad we just missed it when we were there!