Monday, October 12, 2009

Wedding

I haven't been to a wedding in 2 years!!! It seems like Nick and I were in a wedding every summer after college and then all of our friends married and moved on to having babies. Well, my cousin, Karissa, got married this weekend. It was so nice to get to see all of our family together. It is hard to get together at Holidays now since we all have in laws we go to. I was the cake cutter so I got to wear a pretty flower on my dress! Vivian made it almost the entire reception. Nick's mom was kind enough to attend the wedding with us and then took her back to her house to put her asleep. I can't believe Karissa is married! She was the first baby I ever held! Yeah, I'm feeling old!! Congratulations Karissa and Andrew. I wish you tons of happiness and great memories together!

Here are some pics of the big day.



The beautiful bride...Congrats!



My love



Me and my bratty bro



Brax giving Vivian her paci after borrowing it!



My mom...my best friend


My mom and dad, my aunt, and Al


Me and Vivian



My cuz, Cody and Vivian



My cuz, Tiffani and my nephew, Aiden



My mom and Austin



Austin at reception






post signature

2 comments:

Meagan said...

Sweet! Where did you get Vivian's dress? It's so cute!!!

Jess (TX) said...

Those pics are so awesome. I love the one of your mom and you! Hope to see you soon....miss and love you