Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Another Girls Day Out

I seriously thought my social life was going to come to an end once I had two children. Amazingly, I have had several girls night outs since Vivian was more. It seems as though I have had more than usual actually. My friend Jessica (from college) turned 30 this past weekend and a bunch of us surprised her on Saturday with lunch, pedicures, shopping and dinner. We usually only get together about once a year so it was nice to see the girls twice this year. I haven't shopped much in Utica Square since it is hard to take children. It was a nice day out and I thank God for these great friends.

The OC girls

This is a sign Anastasia brought from her 30th to share with Jess

I had heard about this vintage phone booth there...Talking to someone real important

Erin stayed the night and finally met Vivian, is it me or could Erin pass as Vivian's mom too? Austin just loved her!






post signature

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Saturday was so fun...thanks for helping me celebrate!

Team Hudkins said...

It was great to see you! I feel really blessed as well. :)

Meagan said...

Girl, you get out wayyy too often! Lucky!