Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Turkey Iron On Applique's



So I love to shop on Etsy!! I found these Turkey iron on applique's on there a few weeks ago and couldn't resist! I already had a few plain white tees for both Vivian and Austin so it worked out perfectly. I bought them for $5 each but they are now $6.25. I am not a crafty person, but I felt craft doing these for some reason. I am thinking about adding some bling to Vivian's onesie on the neck line. I did the feathers a little different on each shirt. If you want one for your little turkey go to www.zingotots.blogspot.com


post signature

4 comments:

Jessica said...

when i taught we always made a turkey like this but the kids traced their foot for the body and traced five copies of their hands for the feathers. i might have to do that with camden and make it into a shirt. very cute!

Jay said...

Where is Nick's turkey shirt?

Meagan said...

I'm totally getting some, my fellow etsy addict...we should have a support group...

April said...

Nick doesn't get one...I did however make him some turkey undies...just kidding.