Friday, October 23, 2009

Vivian is 7 months!

Vivian is 7 months old! Weighs 14lbs, 10 oz (11%) and is 25.5inches (21%). How time flies! The older she gets, the more fun we have together. Since she is our last, I get sad when she reaches a new milestone. I anticipate what is to come and then when it comes it is bitter sweet. She got 2 teeth this week and 4 shots from her well baby visit. Poor girl! She is still sweet as ever and has a very easy temperment. She doesn't like to be rocked much..she is fine with us just laying her in her crib and putting herself to sleep. That is what all the books train you to do but I still want to rock her from time to time. She isn't crawling yet but I am sure I will have my hands full before too long...gotta childproof my cabinets since this is a new house!

I thought I would post some pictures from this past month. She has changed so much!



7 months today!



Her face is filling out



Yeah, she ate all 3 of these the other night!! Pretty much inhaled them...probably took the above pic after she ate this...lol



This is how she has her paci about 1/2 the time. Serves as a paci and teether!



Found her tongue






post signature

1 comment: