Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Random....

Just thought my page needed a new post. We have been extremely busy in our house lately. Austin had the croup and now Vivian has her 2nd ear infection in 3 weeks! I started boot camp with my cousin's wife so that has been taking up a lot of my time. We are working out Biggest Loser style 3 nights a week. I hate it but love it at the same time if that makes since. I am lucky that Nick is supportive and watches the kids when I go. Vivian is usually asleep before I leave so that helps! Other than that we really haven't been up to much since we have been staying home with sick kiddos. We have date night planned for Friday so hopefully we will get to go!

I would like to share an inspirational experience I had yesterday. I was getting frustrated with Austin going #2 over and over in his pants. I had already asked the advice of friends, family and the pediatrician on what to do. He had the peeing part down but hadn't mastered the big one as he calls it. I was feeding Vivian in her nursery and I just said a quick prayer asking God to give me patience and direction in helping Austin potty train. Not 2 minutes later he came to me and told me he had to get his poot out and he went! I seriously had tears of happiness. Austin and I had to high five 4 times because somehow we missed the first 3 times! Ha. I have never had an answered prayer so quickly! God is Good!

I will leave you with a few pics of the kids!

Best buds


This face just melts my heart


Swanky designs for itsy bitsy buns!
How cute are these? We got them as a gift from a friend at church. Too cute to pee or poop in that's for sure. You can buy them here http://cutieputootie.com/






He was running from the camera


post signature

3 comments:

Jessica said...

good for you going to boot camp...that's great!

have a good week!

Natalie Hudkins said...

I love this post! I am so happy for Austin. I bet he will do it every time from now on. Is Vivi up on all fours already?

Jess (TX) said...

Awesome story. Miss you and love you guys. God gives just what we can handle, then he takes care of the rest.