Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Austin

Since the last post was all about Vivian I figured it was time to do an Austin post. His hair is starting to grow back slowly but surely so family pictures are still on in a few weeks :) He has been wearing his batman pj's I got at the Just Between Friends sale for the past week. I have managed to wash them a few times when he wasn't looking. I came home this weekend with a few friends to find him crashed on the couch. He has started napping just a few times a week. Not sure I like that! I have been fighting upper respiratory stuff the past week so I wasn't feeling good this morning so I put together a inside car wash for Austin to keep his interest for a bit. He has his own brush, squirt bottle and towel to dry them off. We even had a Little Tikes car wash he ran the cars threw. Pretty fun entertainment considering he washed all his cars and my kitchen smelled like Dawn afterwards.















post signature

4 comments:

Meagan said...

Great idea! Fun and helpful at the same time!!! Great pics A! Austin looks so much like Nick!

Jessica said...

the car wash is such a cute idea! i'll have to keep that one in mind in a few years.

Natalie Hudkins said...

Great idea! Maybe our boys can get together and clean and earn us some money?

Jay said...

The indoor car wash is hilarious!