Monday, September 7, 2009

And college football has started....

I only enjoy college football for 4 hours on Saturdays and that is when OU plays. I could care less about the rest but our house takes OU games serious! We always watch the first game of the season with our friends, Bobby and Candice. This year we had 2 extra fans...Vivian and their new baby boy, Owen. It was fun although I missed quite a bit of the game cause I was chasing kids around, bathing Vivian because she has reflux and spit up all over the place, and then she got so tired and fussy I had to leave 30 minutes before the game ended. All in all, it was a good time with good friends...although we lost. Austin is going to his first OU game in a few weeks. He is going with his Mimi (my mom) to see Tulsa and OU play. She is brave!


OU vs BYU



Me and Candice



Yes, she has several OU bows!



Matt and Aiden came to visit



Already a fan


Vivian and Owen during their first OU game



Cruising looking for some girls



Ryan and Austin eating outside





post signature

3 comments:

Natalie Hudkins said...

Those pictures are precious! Tell Vivian that football makes me want to throw up sometimes too. I need to be more like you- if you can't beat em'- join em'! I guess I'll get myself an OU bow for Saturdays game.

Jessica said...

"cruising looking for girls"....so cute!

Shannon "Coupon Princess" said...

I love OU football too, and I will not be sad because they lost. I refuse to be a fair weather fan. Natalie, I cannot wait to see your OU hair bow..