Friday, July 31, 2009

Playing at the pool

We had our 2nd family day at the pool this summer. It has been hard doing family activities outdoors this summer since it is so hot and Vivian is so little. I managed to go a few hours early by myself and get a little "me" time. The kids and Nick met me after their naps for some fun in the sun (well shade for Vivian). We even met another baby that was a week older than Vivian. The babies enjoyed starring at each other from their car seat and bouncy seat. Here are a few pics we were able take.

Even Princesses drool


We could both live in the water...really!


Nick & Austin


Me and Vivian in the shade





post signature

3 comments:

Jessica said...

i too could live in the water.

and your hat and suit are adorable.

Jess (tx) said...

I love that first pic with the pink hat...too stinking cute! Can't wait until Sat.

Natalie Hudkins said...

Viv looks just like you!