Monday, July 13, 2009

Weekend fun

Instead of posting several posts from this weekend, I am doing them all in 1. I have a baby and toddler, I save time when I can.

DINNER WITH FRIENDS

Food and friends...that is Kevin you see on the right....I somehow chopped the left side of his face off!



Austin and his bud, Addi



We were both caught wearing yellow so a picture had to be taken


CORVAIR CAR SHOW...I had no clue what Corvair's were until this Saturday. There was a small car show going on in Broken Arrow and I took both kids. Austin is obsessed with all cars so I decided to go and learn more about cars myself!

Loves car engines...especially when they are in the back



This was pretty neat..you just walk into the back of the car


AFTER CHURCH

Just the girls




Me and the kiddos




post signature

2 comments:

Devin said...

I'm glad you guys got to come over Friday evening, we had a good time. On the other hand, I am going to pretend that I have no idea who the disgusting person sitting in the far left corner is.

Tammy said...

I loved your purple dress on Sunday. You look great in that color.