Sunday, July 26, 2009

Visit with Amanda

My friend, Amanda, came to visit us this weekend. We attended OC together but since she lives in Edmond we only see each other a few times a year. Her hub, Derek, was on a 400 mile bike ride in Iowa so who else would she want to spend her weekend with? Aside from Vivian being sick, we were able to grab a pedicure, dinner and a movie thanks to my wonderful husband for watching the kiddos. Austin loved her race car that she drove up in (Honda Accord) LOL. I am thankful for Amanda and all my friendships that God has blessed me with!


Going out



Vivian meets Amanda



Chillin at the house



Amanda and Austin making faces at each other




Me and Vivi...I agree that her daddy is a hottie!




post signature

1 comment:

Jessica said...

You need to tell Amanda "hi" from me the next time you talk to her. I haven't talked to her in forever.