Saturday, July 4, 2009

July 4th

Our family goes to OKC every year for July 4th. We celebrated my mother in laws birthday and went to my aunts for our annual cookout/fireworks extravaganza. Little did we know that on the way to her house we about got swept away in a tornado. Needless to say, we ended up making it to her house after all. Here are a few pics from this weekend. I had said I wasn't going to get in any pictures because of the incision on my neck but they talked me into it...I tried hiding it the best I could.


We take a family picture every year so here is this years. I guess it is pretty darn good considering we are all looking at the camera and no one is screaming!






Nick and Austin doing fireworks at our house before we left...definitely illegal




Me and Vivi before the freaky storm that I acted like was no big deal because I didn't want to scare my 3 year old

This is a little random...we weren't even posing but I think it turned out kinda cool



My little firecracker



Had to post this one because the dress is so darn cute!



post signature

5 comments:

Jessica said...

That dress is adorable...cute family pic too!

Kayla said...

that dress is so darn cute!

Sarah and Brad said...

Cute family picture, April!! You all look beautiful!!...even Nick, ha ha!

p.s That dress is pretty darn cute!!!

Emily said...

Ha! Kendall has that dress! She hasn't worn it yet because it's still huge on her. How funny!

Jess (Tx) said...

I love that black and white photo of you and Viv- it is so good. I love her little 4th of july outfit also, too cute.