Friday, June 11, 2010

Swim School



Every summer Austin has taken swim school. This was the first year that he actually understood that he was trying to learn to swim. We went Mon-Thurs for 2 weeks and it was really exhausting for all of us. Austin and I are up by 7 every day but Vivian likes to sleep in. Vivian practiced walking with my assistance during swim school. I had hoped that either she would be walking on her own or that he would be swimming on his own. No such luck. Austin did complete his level and will be moving on to the next level. He finally propelled on his own this Wednesday. Woo hoo!
Here are some pics I took during the observation window.









I failed to mention that in addition to Vivian practicing walking she snacked the entire time....I mean the entire time. All the other parents thought it was so funny! I swear, I really do feed her.







post signature

1 comment:

Natalie Hudkins said...

Vivian looks so much older! Looks like you are doing a good job keeping them both happy- no easy task for a toddler and preschooler. :)