Sunday, June 27, 2010

GNO Game night


We had GNO (Girls Nite Out) at church on Friday night. All ladies in the church were invited...women of all ages were invited. There ended up being girls from the young families class and about 5 ladies who were 50 and older. If you had asked me ten years ago if I thought I'd be playing games on a Friday night with women who could be my grandma I would have said, "heck no". As a matter of fact, I had so much fun. We all brought different games...I brought Twister but couldn't get anyone to play :) and we ended up playing one game of Cranium and then we were all tuckered out because it was definitely a game of thinking. I found out I stink at unscrambling letters to make a word but I am pretty good at figuring out songs when they are hummed to me. We used to hum songs in the car on road trips with my mom so I guess I've had some practice. Here are some pics I took of us thinking, drawing with our eyes closed, playing puppets, etc and eating lots of junk food!













post signature

1 comment:

Devin said...

I'm glad you had a good time; I wish I could have been there! Thanks for participating!