Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Girls weekend

Vivian and I had a girls weekend this past weekend. We went to OKC first. I had Thirty-One party. For those of you that don't know yet I became a consultant for Thirty-One last month. 31 has super cute totes, bags and gifts that can be personalized. For more info visit my website at www.mythirtyone.com/APrice


Our first stop was of course shopping! I just can't go to Dallas without shopping! We had lunch at Babes, which if you haven't been you really need to go!


Then there was the pool. I however didn't get to swim cuz I watched Vivian during her nap and then had to head to the store for some baby items. My mom and Nick's mom went with us so they enjoyed some time with Vivian in the pool. I bought this swim suit for her for our trip to San Diego in September thinking she would need a "bigger" swim suit...as you can see it fits just fine now.





I met up with my old college roomie Erin later that night. We had dinner and sang really loud!




On Sunday we went to church with Nick's cousins. His cousin, Heather is expecting a baby boy and that is the main reason we went to Dallas in the first place. Her baby shower was so nice and I had the most amazing almond tea that I'm planning on making next week!

The Price girls

Vivian with her cousin Charlotte


I'm starting to really like these girls trips! I have a feeling Vivian will start liking them even more when she joins in on the shopping! :)





post signature

1 comment:

Natalie Hudkins said...

Hey- you are wearing that dress that we found on OUR girls' trip! That looks like so much fun!