Monday, June 28, 2010

Date Night

Nick and I have been pretty good at planning regular date nights. I think being a nanny helped me see how important it is for young parents to make the time for each other. It can get a little expensive since we don't have family here but it is well worth hiring a sitter to have a night out. Austin was in OKC so Vivian had the sitter all to herself. We saw Knight and Day....I LOVED it, highly recommend going to see it, went to dinner, had dessert at the Melting Pot (bananas foster is our fav) and then listened to a pretty good band on the River walk. It was a fun nite out!

Can you guess which pics were taken with my crappy camera on my phone?


Vivian with her sitter from church


I painted Vivian's toes for the first time today. I just put her in her high chair with a snack and tried my best. Her little toes are so tiny. I know its definitely not salon perfection but those are some pretty cute toes!





post signature

No comments: