Friday, June 18, 2010

The Corn Popper

Every Thursday we have a play date with friends from church. I put the calendar together this year and we finally got to visit The Corn Popper yesterday. The kids were able to see the staff make popcorn and then try several flavors. This is the owner that gave us our tour.

They had over 30 flavors of popcorn to purchase. I forget about this place when buying gifts for people but they have the cutest tins to put the popcorn in. We got jalapeno cheddar and regular cheddar for papa for Father's Day. The kids got confetti popcorn and cotton candy!! Definitely spoiled their lunch.

THE KIDS

THE MOMS



post signature

3 comments:

The McDowells said...

That is a great idea! I am the coordinator for our church playgroup and I am going to call the popcorn store here in town and see if they will give us a tour!

The Getter Family said...

We had so much fun! Thanks for putting all of these Thursday's together!

Kayla said...

That looks awesome! Oh, and I left a lot of details off on my cancun blog for some reason. I was tired and just threw it together quickly. On facebook its more detailed with the name of the island (I can't think of the name right now! haha)