Thursday, June 17, 2010

Aunt April

I just love being an aunt! I didn't have much time to spoil my nephew before I had kids of my own. It has been nice having a nephew so close in age to Austin. They really are best buds. My brother was in San Diego this week so I got to keep Aiden. I love when Aiden visits because it gives me more of an excuse to do fun things every day. Here are some pics I took running around with the kids this week. Let's just say, I had lots of fun but I am good with two kids :)

Bass Pro has a summer camp this week....free fishing, shooting and crafts! They are pretending they are camping out here. We managed to grab a Father's Day present too!

Went to the pool with all three kids by myself. It was really fun...I only got in a panic once when I couldn't see one of the kids.


It took me forever to wake them up after swimming! They were dead to the world.


After church, we tried a new yogurt bar by our house called Cherry Berry. It was Berry good!








I really feel for those of you have that have three kids or more. My mom asked me to get a picture of all three kids and this is the best I could get.










post signature

No comments: