Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Bunko in our pj's

I play Bunko once a month with my girlfriends at church. There are 12 of us that play and tonight we got together at Devin's to play Bunko and eat breakfast while wearing our Christmas pj's. I only got to take a few pictures as I was busy blabbing my mouth and playing. I was so glad to get out of the house since we have been stuck at the house the past 2 days due to bad weather. Here are a few pics from my fun night out on the town.
Yes, Shannon and I have the same pants on :) What can I say, we both know are fashionable.
Candice and Monica....my two dear friends.
Me and Ashley are due 1 week apart....I am not a big fan of this picture...posing sideways really does nothing for me. Our girls are going to be such good friends. :)

This is our Bunko tierra. Candice was not our Bunko queen but she wore the tierra because she won the traveler gift card.





5 comments:

Sarah and Brad said...

Cute, cute! Your post put me in the mood for some new Christmas PJs. Brad thanks you...ha!!

p.s. You look GREAT!!! Can't wait to meet Miss Priss, I mean, Miss Price!!

Melinda said...

How fun! I've always wanted to learn to play Bunko.

Jessica said...

i miss my bunco group that i was in...it's such a fun get together. i love the pj idea though because especially in winter sometimes i just wanted to be comfy while we chatted and played. cute idea.

Natalie Hudkins said...

You look great! We are trying to get a group off the ground. Do you have alternates if one of the twelve can't come?

Meagan said...

Awww, sounds like so much fun! I wish I could play with you girls!