Thursday, December 4, 2008

Pay It Forward

and win a prize! This past week I participated in a Pay It Forward contest on my friend Jessica's blog ....and I won these really cute slippers from Old Navy! So now it's my turn to "pay it forward" with my premeditated act of kindness. Would you like to receive a fun gift and then give a gift in return? Here are the rules...
The focus of this is to do an act of kindness without expecting anything in return other than that the recipient will, in turn, pass the kindness along and "pay it forward". I will send a small, fun gift to the first 3 bloggers who comment on this post. In turn, those three will post this information and pick 3 people they want to send something to and the game will continue! The little something you send can be something you made or bought...anything you want! Just a gift that will make someone's day!
So if you want to play along, be one of the first 3 to leave a comment and then promise that you will then post about this on your blog, link back to me, and then send something to the first three people who sign up to play along through your blog. If you're just a lurker out there who never comments, now is your chance. Let the games begin!


No comments: