Wednesday, May 26, 2010

OK Storms!

Don't you just hate them? I remember my Red Granny (wore a red wig) was terrified of bad weather. She would always put things off because it might rain!!! I think I have a little of what she had. I hate to drive in it and if the sirens go off, I will be in the bathroom in no time! Nick on the other hand goes outside to look at the wall clouds and stays in front of the t.v. until he absolutely must join us. We stayed in the bathroom for some time last week. I will have a storm shelter some day!!!

This is what it looks like when you have no idea a tornado is coming your way!!





I may look relaxed here but my happy face was all for the kids.




post signature

1 comment:

Jessica said...

that first picture of vivian in the bathtub is adorable! love the big smile and pigtails!