Monday, May 17, 2010

8 Years



Yeap...we have already been hitched 8 years. Seems like forever...I mean just yesterday :) We celebrated this weekend since we knew there would be no celebrating on a Monday night. My parents came to babysit and we went to dinner and stayed overnight in a Bed and Breakfast which is our traditional date on our anniversary. The Bed and Breakfast was pretty nice...wasn't my favorite however. The innkeeper barged into our room the morning we were going to check out. Good thing we were just watching a movie and nothing else!!!! Ha ha. I am so lucky to have such a wonderful husband. Marriage is such a blessing and I am so grateful to have such a husband who loves me for who I am. Ok, I won't get too mooshy gooshy with you on here.


We took these ourselves...











post signature

1 comment:

Jessica said...

congrats on eight years...hard to believe you're nearing the ten year mark. that should get you something good right? like a trip to the beach or a nice piece of jewelry? :)