Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day Twenty10

Being a mom is one of God's most dearest gifts. My kiddos are such a blessing. Being a mom is the most important job I will ever have and the most rewarding!



We stayed in town this Mother's Day. Went to church, went out to eat and then our life groups met. I got to spend the day with my kiddos and enjoyed it so much. Austin got me a beach towel for when we go to the beach in September. It was the first time he picked out my present.


I got all of these cards for Mother's Day. My mom sent me a card everyday this week. At first I thought she had just found a second card she liked but also thought, "Did she forget she already sent me a card"? I realized on day 3 that what she was doing. The other 2 cards are from Nick and the kids.





We had a Mother's tea at school today.




The teachers had asked each child 5 questions and these were the questions and answers that Austin gave. I loved that he thinks I weigh 14 pounds. I wasn't sure if I liked that he thinks I spend my spare time playing with only Vivian, but it was definitely better than some of the other answers that other kids gave. I'll take it!




Craft





post signature

No comments: