Thursday, May 27, 2010

2010 Pre-school Graduation


Austin graduated from his 3 year old class last week.
I didn't think the graduation program would amount to much but it was really a nice surprise. They made a 30 minute video of all the kids, sang songs and had awards for every kid...best hugger, most athletic, best manners, etc. Austin got best smile. Didn't surprise me. He is always cheesin it up for pictures. Nick was a little disappointed that he didn't get most athletic but what dad doesn't want that? His teachers sent home a scrapbook and a personalized video that they made for each kid. I was very impressed! I taught 3 year olds last year I quickly realized that I sucked as a teacher. I did no scrapbook, no video...I guess that is why I'm not teaching this year. Here are some pictures I managed to take while Vivian was crawling underneath the pews because the program was only an hour in a half!!!

This is an actual picture of the slide show picture of him

Pretending to strum his guitar

You know how there is always that one kid who is singing louder than everyone else? Yeap...that was Austin. And he was right behind the mic.


Just Smile


PRE-K or BUST!



post signature

No comments: