Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Halloween Week Pictures

So I had a virus on my computer for the past week and thanks to a friend it is up and running....Thanks Jay. Here are some pictures from our church carnival and trick or treat. Austin really got into the candy this year! He wouldn't wear fireman boots so he went in his regular shoes. Be sure to check out the hot tamale pic at the end!
He only wore the hat for like 2 minutes!
Me and Austin at the Good Guy Carnival

Ring toss....more like ring place!
Bowling....going for a strike.
Me and Candice
Austin and Gabe trick or treating
Ready to go trick or treating
So this was taken after he ate the hot tamales....yes I get the mother of the year award!









3 comments:

Meagan said...

Hey girl! Wow, that's a nasty reaction! He's still so cute, though, even with a red beard!!! Anyway, I finally started a blog too. You'll have to check it out.

Meagan
tenermama.blogspot.com

Melinda said...

Love the fireman costume!

Are you going to the Theta thing?

Jessica said...

I bet Austin was a fun age to take trick-or-treating this year...I can't wait for that!